Monday, March 2, 2015

what's his name?

The other day Kira brought a project home from preschool where they had made a picture showing who was in their families.  So Kira had made a dad, mom, sister and brother.

It kind of made me wonder, what do her teachers think she's calling her brother when she talks about him?

So I said, "Kira, what's Shouty's real name?"
Kira said,
"Shout.
Shouty booters?
Shouty shooters?
Shouty Max?
Maxwell?
Max?

Reed?"
And just as I was about to say yes, she kept going.
".... and Franki?" 

I said, "your brother's name is Reed.  His middle name is Maxwell.  We just call him Shout for fun.  Reid and Franki are our friends, and are two separate people.  And the other little nicknames are just for fun."


She looked at me, so confused. 







Whatever his name is, we love him.  And Kira loves to follow him as he crawls and step on the ends of his footie jammies so he can't get anywhere : )

No comments:

Post a Comment