Tuesday, April 7, 2015

favorites

I don't know if it's the weather, or if it's just one of those days where people disappoint you and everything is covered in dried snot, but I was just feeling a little frustrated.  So after putting Shouty down for a nap and turning the Bernstein Bears on for Kira, I sat down to do a little work.  I returned a few emails, spent too many minutes on facebook, and then started to work on picking what photos I want to use when updating my website.  The more and more I looked through these photos, my mood lifted (that and cup of coffee #3)  So, here are a few of my favorites.  They might be a favorite because I love the light, or I love the people, or I remember something awesome from the shoot.  And you might see another "favorites" post in the next couple weeks as these are only the photos I have on this particular hard drive : )








 
 




 





 



 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment