Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Joy

This weekend was so full of Christmas!

Friday night I went out with the 5 other teachers I used to teach with at St. Peter's.  Every year around Christmas time, we go to Buffalo Wild Wings and get a few drinks, eat dinner, and just talk.  I love those girls... I've mentioned that many times before.   It was so fun to catch up, talk, and laugh.

On Saturday, we did some cookie baking, apple shopping, and picture taking.  My sister and I took some pictures, and we got the house ready for a party my parents were having.  My parents had a lot of their neighbors over for chili, oyster stew, and lots of delicious sweets!  We also sang Christmas carols and told stories of our best Christmas moments.






This morning we went to church and I saw lots of family friends, and heard a wonderful message on how the song O Come, O Come, Emmanuel came about.  One of my favorites!  This afternoon we went to the St. Peter's Christmas program, and at the end, K met SANTA!!






No comments:

Post a Comment