Thursday, December 8, 2011

Wish List

So lots of the blogs I read, as well as morning show segments, have all these lists of gifts.  I know everything I'm getting for Christmas, and I'm so thankful because a garage door that opens with a clicker, a computer that doesn't freeze when you open a document, and new dishes, are very exciting to me.  Seriously.  And my new lens?  A- MA- ZING.

But, just for fun, I have a little list of things I wouldn't turn away if they landed on my doorstep.

1.  Of course, first of all- world peace, a robot that cleans my house, and to be a size 4 would top the list.

2.  The following cook books.  I love cook books... borderline obsessed.
My Family Table by John Besh  Here's the link to amazon: http://www.amazon.com/My-Family-Table-Passionate-Cooking/dp/1449407870/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323365429&sr=8-1
Also, Martha Stewart, A Year of Entertaining
http://www.amazon.com/Marthas-Entertaining-Celebrations-Martha-Stewart/dp/0307396460/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1323365721&sr=1-1



Getting those two items up has taken about 20 minutes, so I'm just going to list the rest.  Not as fun to read/look at.

3.  A pair of sparkly ballet flats

4.  Aveda Hand Relief Lotion.  mmmmmmmmmmm, love that stuff. 

5.  The Help dvd.  I'll probably get it for my mom for her birthday, so I'm sure I'll just steal it from her after a bit  : )

6.  MCP actions for lightroom... so I guess they're presets, but yeah.

7.  For K to drink out of a sippy cup.

That's all. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment