Thursday, December 29, 2011

friends

The last few days have been a whirlwind of friends.

I got to see Carolyn, Amy and Jodie.  Carolyn got to meet K, and we got to see Carolyn's new ring : )

I love my college friends!
Yesterday I drove down to see more friends!  Amy and her sweet Eva came over for a little visit.  Sadly, Eva's a little freaked out by K, but that will pass : )




And last night I had dinner with some of my favorite people in the world- my St. Peter's family.  It was so fun to catch up, and we had the most delicious food!  Father Pete made bruschetta, salad, more bread, the best carbonara, and we had ice cream with chocolate liquor.  YUM.  After dinner we sat around and talked, laughed, and looked at super old church records.  It was great!






Before heading back today, I ran over the mall and exchanged a book I got two of for some photography books.  I also ran into baby gap.  I've been looking at this one dress  for the last 3 months that I wanted K to wear to my brother's wedding, but it was WAY too expensive for a dress for a baby.  Well, today they had one left, in the size I think K will be in May, and it was 23.00  (wayyyyy discounted)  Hurray!  I scooped it right up.



I love this dress.  It will be either for the wedding ceremony/ reception or the night before at the rehearsal dinner.  Either way!

It's been a good few days.

Bella's even tired out from all the hustle and bustle.
That, or she's still sick from the 6 cannolis she ate at Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment