Sunday, January 1, 2012

good times and resolutions

So here are my resolutions:
1. Always acknowledge when someone has gone above and beyond what is expected, or just what I'm really grateful for.  Say I get awesome service at a store, I want to call the manager and say how great the employee is.  Or if a friend of family member helps me out with something, I want to write a thank you note, or even do something unexpected for them.  That's my number one resolution.  Take the time to thank people,
2.  Lose weight.  Enough about that.

And a few more that I will be stoked if they happen, but understand if they don't
3.  Keep my house super clean and organized
4.  Use more lotion.  I'm getting nervous about wrinkles
5.  Take pictures of things I don't usually take-  sunsets, or architecture, etc.

Okay!  Well, here are a few pictures and moments from the last few days.  We had an ugly Christmas sweater party Friday night, a new years eve party last night, and spent the afternoon with my grandparents today.

I only took one picture Friday night, but it's a cute one!

Sadie did such an amazing job with the new years eve party.  She had everything displayed so nicely, and all of the food was delicious!!  It was also really fun to spend time with our friends!




















It was wonderful to spend the afternoon today with my grandparents.  K was such a ham!  My grandma said she's just make a "simple little lunch."  We had a beef roast, mashed potatoes and gravy, coleslaw, corn, jello with mandarin oranges, buns, and pumpkin pie.    : )

Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment