Monday, January 23, 2012

a super weekend and skin

I had a super fun, but very busy weekend.

Friday night: Zumba, laundry, and butternut squash soup.
Saturday:  Pictures of these two lovely ladies-
Ellie:


And Regan:




After the photos, my mom and sister came and picked K and I up and we went shopping!  It was so fun.  We stayed overnight at a hotel near the mall of america, and then got to shopping Sunday morning after a delicious breakfast at the Original Pancake House.  YUM.


It got a little slick outside so my mom and sister headed home, and I went to take a few pictures for some almost one year olds!



We ended the weekend with a "breakfast for dinner" potluck with our bible study!  Fun, but busy weekend.

Something kinda funny happened yesterday though.  I realized I no longer have the skin of a 21 year old.  I got new makeup at MAC and had a mirror right up in my grill.  Yikes.  Apparently it's time to start taking better care of my skin.  I'm going to do a little research and try to find the best products to make my skin clean, moisturized, pore minimized and exfoliated..... with a supermodel glow.... without breaking the bank.


No comments:

Post a Comment