Tuesday, January 31, 2012

babies

Today is my baby's birthday.  She's not much of a baby anymore- she's very tall, weights 25 pounds, has 6 teeth, says mama and dada, plays with Bella and Tuff, and is very close to walking.  She'll always be my baby though.

We went to a restaurant in Hastings called Me & Julio.  We went there a couple weeks ago for our wedding anniversary.  Of course we took K with us, and tonight when we went to celebrate K, they remembered us!  The owner (I think it's the owner/manager) is so sweet.  She came over to say hi to K, and we told her we came back for K's birthday because our anniversary dinner was SO delish.  We joked that with my birthday being next week, and Valentines day the week after, we'd be coming back a lot!

She smiled, and a few minutes later came back and gave us a gift card for one of our next visits!  We thought that was great, but then our server brought K a HUGE piece of cake and decorated the plate with "Happy 1st Birthday!"  It was SO good  : )

The piece of cake was just as big as K, and just as sweet!

Speaking of sweet, I was lucky enough to photograph twin baby girls this morning.  Oh.  My. Goodness.  I almost stole one. 









A beautiful mama and her beautiful girls.

It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment