Wednesday, December 21, 2011

trunki!

I haven't blogged in awhile!  K managed to grow a ton more and now has 7 teeth!  Yikes.

Last weekend we went to Hibbing to celebrate Christmas with Brent's family.  It was a whirlwind of seeing relatives!  I forgot to bring my camera which is bizarre since it's practically attached to my body.

My father in law gave me his old cannon film camera.  I freaked out when I saw he had a 50 1.8mm lens with it.  I LOVE that lens! 

We were very spoiled this year with gifts, the most surprising was a new gas grill!!  We are so excited to use it!!

I see my mom about once a week even though we don't live super close, and yesterday she came up and we did some last minute Christmas shopping!  I had a couple of 40% off coupons at Sterling, so we headed over there.  I was so excited when I saw they had Trunkis!!! 

I went to Africa several summers ago and one of the families that also went had a young daughter that came on the trip.  She had one of these and ever since I've wanted to get one!  I was super excited they had a pink one, so I snatched it right up!

What's a trunki you ask?

A little plastic suitcase made by the company Melissa and Doug that kids can pull, OR they can sit on it and you can pull them!!  This will be especially awesome for our trips out to California to see Aaron and Ilana  : )



Exciting things are coming up! Maybe I'll remember to take pictures and blog... especially some delicious recipes that will be served at Brent's birthday party!  Buffalo Duck?  Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment