Monday, March 26, 2012

new table

Yesterday after church Brent, Kira, and I drove down to Cannon Falls to a large antique store to look for photography props or decorations for our house.  I am drawn to green glass jars, dark brown bean pots, old crates and boxes, and antique kitchen utensils.  And of course, Red Wing pottery items that cost more than my truck does.

We were walking through a furniture area when I saw a bench I REALLY liked.  It was definitely old, but I wouldn't be nervous sitting on it.  The stain and the quality of the wood was gorgeous.  I couldn't find a price.

Turned out there were two benches, and the went with an old farmhouse table.  The whole set was gorgeous.  Brent and I paused and looked at it for a moment.  We both loved it.


Long story a little shorter:   we left with the table and two benches.  I love it!! 



On a related note:  is anybody looking to buy a table and 4 chairs??

No comments:

Post a Comment