Wednesday, March 7, 2012

lots of words, no pictures

It's been awhile since I've blogged.  Here's what's been happening.  There will be no pictures in this post because I am too tired/lazy to post them.

1.  I got new running shoes.  They look a little boyish, but they make my feet and knees so happy.
2.  I read all three hunger games books.  I've known about them for awhile.  I read the first one in an afternoon.  I bought the second on the next day, but when I got to page 127 it skipped to page 188 which obviously did not make sense.  At first I thought maybe it was an intentional trick, like one of those chose your own ending books, but really, the book was missing a huge chunk.  I returned it and got another with all of the pages.
3.  I got sick.  Real sick.  I have this disgusting and painful hacking cough.  Yesterday I had sinus pressure so bad I thought my cheekbones were going to break.
4. We went to Hibbing to visit Brent's side of the family.  Kira's cousin Jaycee is 2 months older, and half the size of Kira!  Must be my Swedish genes.
5.  I have been having CRAZY dreams, probably due to cold medicine.  Last night I dreamed that Jenny and I were trying on dresses.  I should have known it was a dream at the time because Jenny and I were the same size.  Anyway, we wore our new dresses to a gas station to get a diet mountain dew and in that gas station was Steven Tyler.  We told him we liked American Idol.
6.  Today I booked a wedding for this summer.  There have been a lot of things I said I would NEVER do.  Weddings was one of them.... huh.
7.  My mom went to a home and garden show last weekend.  I was bummed I couldn't go with her, so I started some basil seeds.  I love basil.  And tomatoes.

Maybe I'll be better at blogging in the future.  I like writing things down, even if it's just for myself, since things seem to happen so darn quickly these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment