Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Another shower, and shopping!

On Sunday, we had a baby shower for my friend Carly.  The girls came, and brought their husbands with them.  The girls chatted, played games, and opened presents.  The guys played boot hockey on the pond behind our house and ate and hung out down stairs.  It was a fun day.

My friend Sadie and I are the same in that we want to make sure everyone is well fed- we make some good food.  At the shower I made egg salad on croissants, spanikopita, greek chicken skewers with tzaiki sauce, caprese skewers, pink pop corn, chocolate covered strawberries, and punch.  Sadie made reeces brownies, cupcakes, a little cake, stuffed mushrooms, and olive spread and french bread.  

We like cooking : )

It's always fun to celebrate babies.  Steve and Carly know they're having a girl, but aren't telling the name.  That drives me crazy!











Yesterday my sister and I met my Aunt Linda and did some shopping for my brother's May wedding.  We all got dresses!  Even Kira  : )

My evening was spent at the gym, and I got home just in time to see the end of the Bachelor.  Lamest season ever.  Castle was good as always, though I fell asleep on the couch before they found the killer.  Dang.



No comments:

Post a Comment