Wednesday, February 15, 2012

If wishes were horses

I've had my horse Callie since she was 2, and I love her because she really is a part of my family.  I could write paragraphs upon paragraphs of how much I love this horse, and memories I have with her and my family and horse shows, and the friends I have met through horses.  But, I won't today.

I thought about selling Callie many times in the past because it's expensive to keep a horse, but I just couldn't do it.  I wanted to keep her for my kids someday.

Well, I've got the kid.  Up until now she's showed no real interest in her horse stuffed animals or breyer horses my mom has thrown into the mix of toys.  I know it probably doesn't mean anything since she's only one, but lately she's been very attached to two small stuffed horses.


There's a little black one too, but i'm partial to this guy.



I don't want her growing up any faster than she already is, but I just get so excited thinking about Kira and Callie  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment