Wednesday, November 30, 2011

new lens!

So for Christmas my very sweet husband got me a new lens!  It's amazing, I love it, and 2 famous people have used it.

Person number 1- Donna Boucher, who I got it from.  Or is it whom?  Either way.  She informed me that
Person number 2- Ree Drummond, the pioneer woman, has used my lens!  I love it.

My friend Amy picked up my lens from Donna on their way home for Thanksgiving, and I got it when they got back to the La Crosse area Monday night!  So far, I haven't taken too many pictures, but here are a few of my favorites.  This lens is SO sharp!!




2 comments:

  1. It's it neat how close you can get and still focus?
    I learned that I had to pick up my house when I got my new lens because you could see so much more in the pictures. I will send you a few pictures of when I first got it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so blessed to have you take pictures of our daughter. God has definately blessed you with an amazing talent. Looking forward to seeing more of your pictures! Thanks for taking pictures of my baby girl!

    ReplyDelete