Wednesday, November 2, 2011

tough

Today, Miranda Lambert was on Regis and Kelly.  I love her.  My sister and I went to one of her concerts a few years ago in La Crosse.  She was there with Blake Shelton, and it was amazing.  We hadn't planned on going, I think we got tickets the day before.  Here's a picture of us that night:
Anyway, Miranda has this new country group called the Pistol Annies.  They have a song out that I LOVE.  Here' the link to it:

There's just something about this song that makes me feel tougher and rebellious just by listening to it.  Obviously, it's not a whole lot like my life, but it makes me want to drive about ten miles over the speed limit and throw an aluminum can in the garbage.

Another song that makes me feel tougher is this rendition of Highwayman.  It's amazing.  Take the time to listen to it.  You'll feel tougher.

No comments:

Post a Comment