Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thankgiving and beyond

Usually, we don't focus that much on Thanksgiving.  We just enjoy the holiday, but look forward more to Christmas!  This year, we had some very special guests from California coming, and everything would be held at my parents house, so my sister and mom and I did extra planning.  We had a feast.  None of which I have pictures of.  We had turkey, two kids of stuffing, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, gravy, brussell sprouts, pickles made by nuns, cranberry apple compote, and sweet potato casserole.  We also had apple pie and 7 mini pumpkin pies that were handed out at the two mile turkey trot we did thanksgiving morning.  I may not have pictures of food and table settings, but I do have pictures of the people I love and a fun puppy named Ruby.









The long weekend was filled with talking, eating, playing with the puppy, getting a Christmas tree, and remembering what we are thankful for.

Speaking of thankful, tomorrow I'm going to post a few pictures taken with the lens Brent got me for Christmas.  I haven't even had it for 24 hours, but I'm in LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment