Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Being Conscious

It's been almost 2 years since I've written a blog.  I had another baby, started running, did a bunch of other fun stuff.

I'm not totally sure why I stopped writing a personal blog.  The photography industry is HUGE on having a professional blog to showcase your current work.  For some reason I have a hard time keeping up on 2 professional blogs, especially since I post a lot to facebook, and I think my personal blog fell by the wayside trying to keep up with everything I thought I had to do "professionally."

I still take a lot of pictures, but don't take a lot of my own children and family.  My New Years Resolution this year was to take more of my family, and I'm doing better than the year before, but still not great.

When I was blogging in the past, I made a conscious effort to take photos for my blog, and I'm so happy I have some of the photos that I do. 

http://unexpected-joys.blogspot.com/2012/05/10-minutes-with-kira-and-bella.html

Like these photos (my big girl is a BABY).  Not only do I love having the photos, I love having the memories written down.  I am terrible at baby books, don't even ask about Shout's, and if I look back over my blog posts, it's all there!  From baby showers, to times with my family, to recipes-  I just have to click.

So, here we go-  trying it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment