Tuesday, October 14, 2014

published!

Taking photos has led me to some led me to some interesting situations:  seeing babies be born, in a small airplane taking aerial photos, vow renewals, weddings, special events... and fitness photos.

My friend Carly has a sister Abby who has a friend Lindsey who is like, the most awesomely athletic person I've ever met.  About a year and a half ago Lindsey was going to be competing in her first competition and needed photos.  She asked me to do them.... and I wanted to say no.  It was out of my comfort zone; children or engaged couples are one thing, this was another.  But, I said yes- why not?  Turned out to be SO fun, and I did more photos about 5 months ago.

One of those photos is published in the November issue of Oxygen Magazine!  It's hard to see, but that's my name on the right side of the photo.  Obviously the photo is in the magazine because Lindsey is amazing, but still!  It's so fun to see a photo I took in a national magazine.
Thanks Carisa for letting me use your photo of the article!
 
 

So, try something new... you never know where it will take you.

No comments:

Post a Comment