Wednesday, October 8, 2014

small changes and free coffee

Yesterday at our moms group, Carisa Rasmussen (https://www.facebook.com/CleanAndLeanFit)
came to talk to us about her story with clean eating.  She's super sweet and somehow makes the task of getting processed food and junk out of your life not seem so daunting.  One of the things she touched on was the importance of non- GMO food.  This is something I didn't know a lot about, so last night I watched the documentary Genetic Roulette  http://geneticroulettemovie.com/

Um, holy smokes.  It's something I'm looking into more, but it totally freaked me out!!

So, we're going to start making small changes.  The first change up for today, looking into a different formula and food for this guy. 

 
 
Also, I'm going to start drinking more water.  Small, do-able changes.

Speaking of drinking, if you can correctly guess what Kira drew a picture of, I will buy you a coffee.  If you don't live near me, I'll mail you a gift card.  

Seriously.  And it's pumpkin spice latte season... so start guessing!


2 comments:

  1. Well I asked Jackson just to get a second opinion and ironically enough, he saw the same thing I did.....he said "a seat!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure it is her horse :)

    ReplyDelete