Monday, July 18, 2011

music for an air conditioned day

I've always thought that the songs I totally fell in love with were kind of weird.  I don't really have a type, per say.  I once stood in the 4th row back from the stage at a Kanye West concert before he was cool... which was even before he is whatever he is now.  : )  I listen to country music every May through August because it feels like horse shows and rodeos.  I listen to Christmas music September through January first.  I can sing words to songs on Christian radio, and have had a rap song or ten on my ipod to run to.  See, kind of weird.  Anyway, Kira and I went to a coffee shop today to get out a little, and to use their free Internet.  We have Internet, but it has a limit, so for big downloads (like the newest version of photo shop) we hit up Dunn Brothers.  You know how they have that constant music playing?  I heard a few songs that make me remember I loved them.  So, here are the links to a few youtube videos of songs I will always love.  Guess which one was playing at Dunn Brothers?










1 comment:

  1. Yay for the 4th row back at Kanye!!!! haha I've never felt so out of place and had so much fun at the same time. :) -Carolyn

    ReplyDelete