Friday, July 1, 2011

A True Summer Day!

What a day!  This morning I had an mri for my knee.  If anyone who reads this is accident prone or need at least 1 mri per year, look into Open MRI scanners.  No tube to be rolled into or claustrophobic thoughts.

After that, my baby and I went to the BEACH!  We met some friends and found a sweet spot under and umbrella.  It was K's first trip to the beach, and it wasn't the awesomest trip, but a good start!

As you can see, we happen to own the World's Ugliest Beach Towel!
I took a few pictures of my friend Sarah's girls.  This picture makes me laugh because Sarah was very adamant her daughter wore the hat to keep the sun off her face.  Her little girl ran down to the water, dunked the hat in, twisted it a few times, and left it on the sand. : )


One of the things on my summer bucket list was to eat ribs and then eventually try cook/grill them at home.  This may sound like an odd goal, but I have never eaten ribs!  So Brent and I went to Bierstube because they were having a "Rib Blowout."  They actually had a sign out front that said that.  They were DELICIOUS!!


I'm not sure I would order them on a regular basis, but it was a great experience!  After dinner we taught Bella how to change K's diaper.




And to end this summer day, a storm started to move in.  Normal people get in the basement for a thunderstorm warning.  We took our baby outside, took some pictures, and watched the storm!

Great start to July.

No comments:

Post a Comment