Monday, October 24, 2011

too much tv

K developed a pretty bad cold in the last day or so, and was up a lot last night.

and today when she was napping, I dozed off too.  I must have been partially conscious and listening to the soap opera that was on tv because when I woke up I was SURE there was someone inside my house.  Weird. 
And at a surprise baby shower over the weekend, we played a game where you had a certain amount of time to match the baby names with their celebrity mothers.


I knew EVERY SINGLE ONE.   We don't even have cable... I'm not sure how I knew them.  Anyway, the baby shower was lots of fun, and the mama to be Casie was surprised!

We played games, chatted, and had delicious cupcakes!





The rest of today, and probably tomorrow will be spent cudding my litle girl... and watching tv.  Castle is on tonight : )


No comments:

Post a Comment