Monday, October 3, 2011

sauce and seniors

Here's a quick apple cranberry sauce!
Quarter apples and throw them in a large stockpot with 1-2 cups apple cider and one small bag of cranberries.
Let it cook down til its all real mushy.  Transfer it a cup or two at a time to this thing over another pot and strain all of the sauce through.


After all of the sauce has been strained through, add 1 cup sugar and 2 tbs. cinnamon and slowly simmer until the sauce is the thickness you like!
Yum.


Last night I took a few more senior pictures for Avrie (see older post) with her horses.  After we did a few with Av and the horses, I took her boyfriend Jared's senior pictures!  It was a beautiful night and it was a lot of fun!




It's kind of funny how I absolutely LOVE certain pictures.  They aren't always pictures I think I'll love, and I don't know if anyone else loves them like I do because they're kind of "quirky," but here are a few from last night that just make me happy.




2 comments: