Friday, September 30, 2011

apples today, sauce tomorrow

My mom and Jenny had the day off, so the 4 of us went to pick apples.  My parents have some friends with a farm WAY out of town.  They have big, beautiful apple trees and said that we could have as many as we wanted!  It took a little while to get there.  I just started this new diet, and like most, it tells you to drink large amounts of water.  Speaking of diets, I laughed SO hard at Modern Family the other night when they were talking about Cam's "stages" of dieting.  Anyone else see that?  Anyway, so I had drank all this water for my diet, we drove a long ways to the apples, and as a result I had to pee in the woods. 

There were a few cows, but there were a lot of apples!  I brought my camera, so it turned into a bit of a photo shoot : )









We picked lots of apples, ate a few, and took a few more pictures on our way home.





No comments:

Post a Comment