Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Family and Fanny Packs

Labor Day weekend was busy, but fun!.  I was lucky enough to take pictures of three different families in three different situations.   For one shoot, I was wearing a fanny pack- I needed something to hold my other lens and keys and such, and it worked great, though I'm sure it looked a little silly.   I didn't even worry about being awkward though because with each family I photographed I felt surrounded with LOVE.  The families I was with love each other so much, you could feel it.  Also, I think we should bring back the fanny pack... it was so useful and didn't swing all over like a over a shoulder bag. 

About a month ago, my friends Carly and Steve asked me if I would consider taking pictures at Steve's parents vow renewal.  I had only seen vow renewals on shows like Keeping Up with the Kardashians, but it sounded fun, so I said sure!!  On Sunday, we did some family pictures first, then moved to their beautiful home to document their special day.  They had so many friends and family come to support them.  Iris was stunning, and Rick was so proud to have her as his wife.  Congrats on 40 years together!








My sister Jenny came with me to shoot the vow renewal.  It was SO fun to be with her, doing something we both love.  Thanks, Jen, you're the best!

Last night I took pictures of a newborn, and hopefully soon I'll post about them, but for now, they're sharing special moments with each other and family.  After that, I met up with my friend Sarah and her family to take even more pictures!  We met at a beautiful park on a beautiful evening.... and they are a BEAUTIFUL family!  Inside and out   : )







No comments:

Post a Comment