Thursday, September 15, 2011

i need some advice!

So, this may seem trivial, but I need some advice.... about my hair.  I've been blond literally forever.  Like, light light blond.  Until I was about 24, it was natural, and just with getting older it's gotten a bit darker.  I was talking to Brent about how I hadn't gotten my hair cut or colored since K was like a month old... she's almost 8 months old so it's been awhile.  So Brent surprised me and set up an apt. this Saturday!  Now, what should I do?  I kind of want to go darker, but get a little panicked about that because I've ALWAYS been blond.  I feel like it's almost a little bit of who I am.  So, is it time to make a change?  I am going to put some pictures on here of colors and cuts I've been thinking about.  Let me know what you think!!  Sometimes people have a hard time being able to comment, so if you have a thought on this subject but can't comment, just email or facebook!

(No, I do not look like any of these people, so  take that into account too on style:  )  )


more into the color for the one above...


I like the cut of this one, middle part thing, probably won't go this light blond.

sideswept bangs?  color?



greys anatomy comes back on sept. 22nd.  I love Meredith Grey.


And I am aware most of these are blond hair, but coloring it like Meredith's or Jenn Aniston's would be a huge change.  

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment