Wednesday, September 7, 2011

boys

I've always wanted children, and I've kind of always wanted girls.  I think it's because my mom and I have such a special relationship, so I was overjoyed when K was born.

We have a pretty large group of friends from church and bible studies, and in the past year or two, so many of our friends have had babies!  For awhile it seemed like EVERYONE was having girls!  But, two special little boys came along.

The first to break the girl streak was Luke!  I took his 4 month pictures a few weeks ago and the little bugger wouldn't smile!  He wasn't sad or anything, just kind of neutral.  So yesterday his mom brought him over because they were in town and we got a few that look a lot more like him- happy!


I parked Luke under a tree in our front yard, but with lots of light around and coming through the tree.  I am IN LOVE with the light in is his eyes!

The next boy to come along was born just a few days ago.  His mama was SO ready for him to come!  I knew before Parker was born that Kyle and Aimee would be great parents, but I was blown away by the love I could instantly see in their eyes.  Its always so amazing to see parents and their babies, but when I saw Kyle with his little boy, I almost lost it!  Maybe it's because Kyle is always joking, but the way he looked his son is something I will never forget.  (Aimee, you are equally adorable with your baby, I just got more shots of Kyle holding your little guy!)
Congrats to you both, I'm SO excited for you.








Luke and Parker almost make me want to have a little boy!  

Almost    : )

No comments:

Post a Comment