Sunday, September 25, 2011

special moments

I haven't written anything in a few days because so many fun things have been going on.  On Thursday and Friday K and I went to watch champ show.  Here are a few pictures of Rachel and Callie.  They did so well and it was so fun to watch!


This last picture is my favorite.  It's one of those "all is right with the world" pictures.  I've kept Callie all of these years, and it all makes sense.  Rachel is amazing with her, and I have a daughter who will start riding in the next few years the horse that I love and spent so much time with.  So fun.

Friday night and Saturday we visited my parents, got some extra sleep while my mama was taking care of K, and I got to take some pictures of people I love!  I took a few of my friend Amy's baby.  It's kind of interesting when close friends have babies, I feel like they're part of my family!  Look at how absolutely beautiful both mom and baby are!


And I LOVE this picture... look at the LIP!!


On Saturday evening I met up with Rachel and her family to do some fun, outdoor, sunset pictures!  Rachel is the principal at the school I taught at in Hokah.  I absoluetly love her.  She was such an wonderful leader, but was understanding, and such a good friend... and I should mention she is GORGEOUS!

She also has a pretty funny husband...


And two beautiful girls, on the inside and out.




Tonight we had 4 other couples over for a fun little dinner party.  I was so excited to take all these pictures and write a super fun blog about the food I made.   I used beautiful dishes, fun red spoons for the appetizers, and worked really hard cooking the food!
 I took two pictures, and neither one really turned out.  I had so much fun cooking, and being with friends, that I chose to enjoy the special moments as they were happening. : )  Here's what I made, just try to picture it in your head, since there aren't any pictures!

Appetizer:  Crispy Buffalo Chicken Bites with Blue Cheese Sauce

Brasied Short Ribs
Garlic Parmesan Mashed Red Potatoes
Sweet corn (not on the cob style)
A Gravy that looked gross but tasted delicious!

And warm apple crisp with extra crumble topping and caramel sauce.  mmmmmmmmmmm

It was a wonderful weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment