Wednesday, October 12, 2011

the way I see things...

So, I've been pretty sick the last several days.  I went from the worst cold in my life directly into a horrible flu/possible food poisoning thing.  I'm still feelin' pretty rough.  Funny that I've barely gotten really sick in the last few years and the one year I'm not teaching and surrounded by lovely germy kids I get so sick.  But laying there in coma like states, I've just thought about things a little more than I usually do.

I'm so thankful for my continually developing love for photography.  I see things so much differently.  Fall colors look brighter, golden light has become and addiction, and even two year old who do NOT want to sit and smile with her family are adorable.  Life in general is just... brighter.



I am also so thankful for my family and friends who have encouraged me and helped me with all of this "photography stuff".
  Thanks : )

No comments:

Post a Comment