Sunday, August 28, 2011

honest opinions, please!

So last night I went to a photography workshop!  It was really fun!  I went in wanting to learn more about posing people and backlighting, and I learned a ton!  I'm super excited to use the knowledge I have gained.  I am going to post a ton of picures on here from last night, and I want your honest opinion about my photography.   What do you like?  What do you not like?  Which pictures are your favorite?  BE HONEST. If you don't want to comment on here, feel free to facebook message me or email me at lkleffman7@gmail.com   Thank you SO much!
First we photographed a family of 6... probably the best looking kids ever!

And then we photographed an engaged couple...




4 comments:

  1. The first picture is awesome. And the two swings. Well, most of them are just amazing. You have a great eye and tremendous natural talent. Upwards and onwards for you. I am so excited for you and your new venture. I love the casual one of the family as well - the lighting on the older daughter (dark haired girl) is a little bit more "harsh", not as soft as the first one. But still a good pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE the photo of the whole family in the street!! The way the light comes across in that pic is beyond gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a great job capturing "moments" and "expressions" Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first picture, and the one where the couple is leaning in on the swings. You've got a great eye!!

    ReplyDelete