Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Things that make you go, Hmmmmm?

It's quite the day here with my "kids."  Odd, kinda funny, and just plain questionable.

I've written before about our dog Bella.  Kind of weird, not exactly what we thought she'd be, but we still love her.  Today though, it's like she's storing up for winter.  Today she's eaten:  one of K's socks, some wilted rose petals that had fallen on the floor, TRIED to eat a venison plastic meat wrapper (got that away from her), licked the remaining baby food out of the plastic container, and 1/4 of a RAW ONION. 

Another thing kind of freaking me out.  Today, K is 7 months old.  There's no way that's true!  She should still be my little baby.  But, she's definitely not little anymore!

2 weeks old:




And just the other day...


Stop growing up so fast!

A few other things from today:
*Trying to return a redbox movie:  won't let me return it, but spits another one out.... that I didn't pick or pay for. 
* It's garbage day, and our garbage can thing has been picked up and dumped...3 times.  I think maybe there may be some miscommunication at the garbage home base... whatever they are called.
* My phone delivered 3 voicemails this morning... that were left last week.
* My kitchen smells like a hot dog.  We don't have hot dogs in the fridge and haven't eaten them in like a month.  Where is this STRONG hotdog smell coming from?  It's not even a bad smell, and it's making me want a hot dog.

Curious to see what this afternooon will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment